Is it worth investigating WEB. 2.0.? I believe, it is. It has become our " cup of tea", or our "state of mind". While exploring it we have got a tremendous opportunity for learning and transferring our learning for the better.
Making summary of your research think about:
1) If you have found the project interesting to investigate.
2) What has helped your work to be easier and more essential?
3) Think about your findings during the work.
4) Can you describe your feelings at the beginning of the project and at the end.
5) What kind of the task was the most interesting for you? What was the most difficult?
6) Would you like to work in another similar projects?
Here are the rules for the presentation.