пятница, 29 февраля 2008 г.
вторник, 26 февраля 2008 г.
суббота, 23 февраля 2008 г.
четверг, 21 февраля 2008 г.
If you ask me, I could think of more minuses then pluses about the internet. Basically, because of the biggest problem – wasted time and health. Internet is supposed to help save it, not the opposite! Blogs, internet societies, social networks – you get glued to them, they become a part of your life. People are al l joined in a big piece of wires. At first fought that’s more a plus then a minus, because all of a sudden you don’t feel lonely anymore. But even thought you talk to different people everyday, you are still alone at your seat back home. Internet cannot replace a friend.
I read lots of stories, where families brake up because they lost common ground. Just imagine how every member of the family is doing its own things. The kids and parents are watching TV in separate rooms. Teenagers are sitting in there computer, impairing there vision. What similar interests can this family have? They don’t communicate at all. And I haven’t yet mentioned the awful sites that could be harmful for the immature minds.
People get bored with there lives. Computers act a certain role in our negative
Another thing, that I would like to point out are rumors in the internet. There are a lot of sites that contain “facts” that are simply not true. Big messier of people with different thoughts, that can do practically what ever they want, caused it to become a tangle of small and little lies, falls information.
However, there are good things about this big source. For instance studying. As I said, it’s a big source of information, where, choosing what is really helpful and throwing garbage away, you can find lots of great stuff. You can read books online, do additional study, or simply get the latest music and films. Internet encyclopedias are very useful too. Its much faster then listing a book. Its also cheap, which makes it easier to stay in touch with friends.
Progress was always a good thing, and I’m convinced that it could never be bad. But I definitely think, that people should spend more time in the nature.
In the era of communications people keep looking for new convenient and
inexpensive ways to keep in touch with each other.That is were blogs come
in handy.Blogging is the newest internet communication method,and yet there
are already huge community of bloggers.As far as I am concerned the blogs
are so popular because they are convenient,casual friendly and they also
help make friends and share opinions.
What comes to me, I'm subscribed to a certain number of authors whose blogs
I regulary attend.Mainly because they share my interests or just because
they are funny to read.I even made a blog myself for my fellow bloggers to
read and for my own personal amusement.
Although some people might never feel attached to this community.Either
because they don't like the blogs themselves or if they prefer not to give
out their opinions to the public.I feel perfectly calm with that sort of
people because you can like or dislike blogs, neither option matters
because the blogs are already became what they are now..the biggest
community of the internet.
среда, 20 февраля 2008 г.
In my opinion, the Internet- is a good chance to know something new and get more useful information. You can learn things about any topic you choose. First of all, it is easy to keep in touch with people. And there are special forums, blogs, where you can meet people who have the same interests as you. I believe it is very easy, fast and cheap. Although, despite the rapid development in formation a communication technology people still want to meet face to face. The reason for this phenomenal lies with human nature. In addition, there are encyclopaedias online that you can get information from. And it is faster, then go to library.
On the other hand, in the Internet you can have a lot of problems. The first problem-the information is not always accurate. When you search something in Internet, you can see a web rubbish. The second problem-a lot of sites which say things which are simply not true. People make mistakes or deliberately tell lies. I think it is a really big problem. The third problem-some sites can be useless, can have negative effects on the way we behave. Although,the Internet is very useful thing and you cant without it.
In the conclusion, the Internet is useful, but not always exact. Also that gives many opportunities, but it is not necessary to take a great interest too.
воскресенье, 17 февраля 2008 г.
вторник, 12 февраля 2008 г.
Choose one of the topic:
1) Video podcasting- amateur`s victory over professional?
2) Weblog- a blessing in disguise?
3) Blogs- an easy way to keep in touch with people.
4) Is it wasting of time surfing the networks?
понедельник, 11 февраля 2008 г.
воскресенье, 10 февраля 2008 г.
- What does a podcast offer?
Podcast offers a way to selectively subscribe to audio or video content all over the internet.
- Where does the power of podcast lie?
The true power of podcast therefore lies in an universality and mobility of the content.
- What is a podcatcher?
It works exactly like any aggregator which checks each feed at a specified interval, such as every three hours. If the feed data has changed from when it was previously checked (or if the feed was just added to the application's list), the program determines the location of the most recent item and automatically downloads it.
Our questions and answers:
1) How youtube videos are categorised?
- They are sorted by subjects.
2) Which subjects are the most popular for youtube videos?
- News, Music, Comedy & Sports.
3) What are the purposes of youtube vidoes?
- Entertaining people, sharing opinions.
You can use Microsoft PowerPoint to create interactive presentations containing text, art, animation, and audio and video elements. It is probably the best-known presentation graphics program available.
- PowerPoint Tutorial. HELP YOUR STUDENTS CREATE PROJECTS
- PowerPoint In The Classroom This engaging tutorial provides easy-to-read, graphically clear information about PowerPoint functions.
Sharing the presentations -SlideShare is the world's largest community for sharing presentations on the web. And it's free.
The use of blogs in instructional settings is limited only by your imagination.
Options for instructors using blogs:
- Content-related blog as professional practice
- Networking and personal knowledge sharing
- Instructional tips for students
- Course announcements and readings
- Annotated links
- Knowledge management
Options for students using blogs in your courses include:
- Reflective or writing journals
- Knowledge management
- Assignment submission and review
- Dialogue for groupwork
- Share course-related resources
Student Process for Digital Video
Discovery Education streaming
"...video production in the classroom enables the development of
media literacy, higher order thinking skills, project based learning
experiences, real world relevancy experiences, and a deeper connection to
the curriculum being explored. But while all this is essential, it represents only half of the potential of using video in the classroom.
The other half to all the skills and experiences being developed is the
experience that students receive in communicating their own original ideas to others, and in listening to others communicate their ideas to them. It’s that speaking and listening thing." Nikos Theodosakis, 2002
"Anyone can create a podcast. All over the world, people are creating podcastshttp://www.how-to-podcast-tutorial.com/what-is-a-podcast.htm
on subjects ranging from movies, to technology, to music, to politics and
whatever else you can think of. This is new original content made by passionate
people who want to share their creativity with the world."
Who's Using Podcasting in Education and How?
пятница, 8 февраля 2008 г.
Questions and answers to them:
1)What can you do in Slideshare?
You can post PowerPoints for an acamedic course and share presentations with people on the internet.
2)When was slideshare released?
Slideshare was released in october 2006.
3)Are there any good uses for Slideshare?
Why yes ofcourse. In fact,you can't only upload presentations on the internet.You can also create a picture montage to show off to your friends,relatives,classmates and etc...Posting your documents on slideshare can make you a backup of them in case you lost or deleted them.And lastly users can upload PowerPoint,PDF or Open Office files and share them through a Youtube-like interface.
вторник, 5 февраля 2008 г.
Questions and answers:
1) What can People networks help us find?
They can help us find a job, new partners and meet new friends.
2)What are Social networking sites?
These are sites that help us see the connections between people in the real world. Sort of a web.
3) What Social network sites were named?
воскресенье, 3 февраля 2008 г.
- subscription - подписка
- provider - поставщик
- feature - особенность
- category -категория
- channel - канал
- to subscribe - подписываться
- to share - делиться
- to browse - проглядывать
- to discuss - обсуждать
- to rate - оценивать
- popular - популарный
- featured - особенный
- entertaining - занимательный
- paid - платный
- advertising - рекламный
- Featured Podcasts - This page contains some lists of podcasts, that have been recently added and gained popularity.
- Most Popular Today - This section contains a list of podcasts, that are most popular that concrete day.
- Members With Most Fans - In this section a list of the most popular channels is provided.
- Podcasting FAQ - This section contains some frequently asked questions about podcasting with answers to them.
- Channel - Here you can select a channel to subscribe.
- Да, охрана авторских прав необходима, ибо без наличия таковой любые люди смогут присваивать себе, или же использовать Вашу работу без Вашего согласия, и при этом не понесут соответствующей ответственности, а также не будут выплачивать Вам сумму за использование этого ресурса.
- Copyright - это вид защиты, который правительство предоставляет автору оригинальной работы. Использование материалов, которые защищены таким образом, без согласия истинного владельца нелегально.
- Creative Commons - некоммерческая организация, которая позволяет бесплатно выбрать из нескольких возможных, и получить лицензию на Вашу работу. Лицензия подразумевает узаконивание Вашего права на эти данные.
- Да, фотографию можно удалить фотографию с блога, но это не значит, что она будет удалена из базы данных Google или с компьютеров других лиц, которые сохранили, или даже опубликовали в другом месте Вашу фотографию.
- При публикации чужих изображений, прежде всего, необходимо получить официальное разрешение владельца прав, или же фирмы, которая ими владеет, на данную фотографию.
- Нельзя, поскольку в противном случае Вы будете нести уголовную ответственность за соблюдение правовых норм перед этим человеком.